♣Kya!! Kam-kun no Nakamaru-kun no K-A-W-A-I-I!!! Aishiteru futari tachi!♣

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

OMG!!! Kyaa!! i'm so happy!! ^^ i just watched Shugo Chara Doki!! nyaa!!! Nagihiko-kun is so cute!! *fainting*fainting* haha.. he is really so cute!! just watch the video above and you'll know what i mean.. ^^ but the part that is hilarious is.. *laughing*laughing* Amu-chi still think that Nagihiko-kun is Nadeshiko-san's twin older brother.. haha!! omg.. i pity Nagihiko-kun.. Rima-chan hates him and suspects him... haha.. she even told Amu-chi to keep her distance from him.. haha.. oh~ kawai so~ kusu-kusu... ^^

anyway.. sorry for the late post.. was very busy.. currently trying to buck up my studies.. ^^" one hand is this.. on the other hand is DRAMA!!! omg!! i have not memorise my lines.. i'm not kidding!! just.. just feel so lazy to do it.. lol..then hehe.. i have bio workshop on thursday and friday.. from 2pm to 4.30pm.. this thursday we are going to make perfume!! we are to bring flower petals.. isn't that fun and interesting!? hehe.. shuold i bring jasmine flowers or rose.. haha.. if bakajia went.. haha.. she confirm give the perfume to her darling.. or maybe wear it when going out with him.. lol.. shouldn't have said that.. haha

can't wait for next tuesday.. hehe.. my special day.. oh yeah bakajia.. don't bother asking me out again as i have a date with my boyfriend.. hehe.. you know who it is.. haha.. actually.. Nagihiko-kun, Kairi-kun and Tadase-kun are fighting to out with me.. haha.. they want to go on a date with me.. hehe.. jealous?? oh please! ^^ haha

and baby.. thanks for the message you wrote in the card.. but the part i was shock to see was.. "..love flowers then..." .. hmm! can you give me an explaination for that!! huh!? haha.. anyway.. thanks for your concern... when i find my destined person i'm will introduce him to you.. don't worry.. haha.. ^^ you know this song.. is a love song.. even the picture below.. haha.. ^^ tag me hor.. love ya.. and to those who wrote in the card.. thanks a thousand..

oh yeah.. the drama production.. i'll be recieving the tickets next week from Mr Eddy.. so buy before stocks last.. haha.. ^^ i'm trying to get friday's tickets.. please come and show us your support.. oh yeah.. you know something.. hehe.. i talked to Mr Ng the other day.. and he told me that he will come and support us!! kyaa!! ^^ that was the best day ever!! my favourite teacher coming to see me act!! omg!! better not embarass myself.. hehe

well.. i better get going.. currently at parent's office... need to continue doing work.. haiz~ anyway.. mum doesn't know that i'm blogging.. *shh*shh* hehe... so better get going.. love ya all!! hope you like the post. video and song.. hehe.. ^^

~Ijiwaru na koto iittemo daisuki datte shitteru...Kenka wa shocchuu dakedo itsudemo soba ni iru kara...Shinjite kuretara nan demo dekichau...Sou dakara haato o anrokku shite...Naritai koto tsutae tai koto daiji na koto hontou no koto...Jibun no koto kizukanai koto fushigi na koto shiawase na koto...Zenbu tamago no naka ni aru yo~

Phrase of the day:
In this summer breeze, I could hear your gentle voice calling out my name... Petals are falling... Fluttering through a summer breeze, you reached out to me... Embraced by strong arms, surrounded by red roses, by the one i love... I smile only for you, under this red petal of love...

~Zettai happi ni naru kara ne!~