♣Kya!! Kam-kun no Nakamaru-kun no K-A-W-A-I-I!!! Aishiteru futari tachi!♣

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hii! Ok.. I know.. I am supposed to be studying and not blogging but MY have just finished! Gimme a break! lol.. Anyway MY was ok-ok.. I do not want to say anything more than that. Wait till my luck is overturned.. lol.. That's a confirmed NO-NO!

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow as miie and my bakas are going to play badminton!!! Ah~ Brings back memories doesn't it? Huh BakaJia? Kyun~ I'm sure i'm going to win! Then Tadase-kun will run towards me and hug me. Kyaa!! Kanpeki! *blushing*blushing* hehe.. I wish everyone can make it.
Haiz~ Time do pass very fast doesn't it. I thought i was in sec 3 and when i wake up i realize i'm already half way to 'O' levels. NO! LESS THAN THAT!!! Haiz~ But i can't wait for after that! The route that awaits us! Ah~
Remember our dream ne Baka? I so can't wait to fulfill it! Hehe. Can tolerate you more! Muhahaha!
Right now i'm currently trying to lose wieght!! As
1) I am fat.
2) I have been eating a lot recently.
3) I'll be attending 2 wedding ceremonies.

Ah~ Weddings~ The best time to gobble up what there is! lol.. I mean it's rare to get the food.. ESPECIALLY THE DESERTS!!! Kyun~ First i'll be attending to my very own drama teacher's wedding. It's a Christian style. THERE'LL BE CAKE!!! *cough*cough* Anyway... Hopefully i can catch the flower bouquet at the end.. It's not like i want to get married.. Even if i want to.. I want to do it with Tadase-kun! Kyaa! Coming back to reality.. Isn't it fun to see who catches the bouquet? ^^ But i still wish it would be me... Hopefully Mr Ng will be there... It has been long since i have last seen him. Hopefully his family comes along! I would love to see his baby!(P.S : I AM FIRST ATTRACTED TO CUTE THINGS!).. = =" Next would be my aunt's wedding! TARGET LOCK ON INDIAN SWEETS! lol.. I mean the sweets are so heavenly! I would miss it!! I'm going to have a new uncle, big brothers and sisters!! KYAA!! I can't wait to meet them!!

I think i better get going. Though this is a very short post i wished i could typed more. What's to be expected when 'O' levels is this year. Haiz~ I don't wish to seperate with everyone i'm with now..

Oh well. Got to get going already. Till Next time! Bye-bye! Sayonara minna! Minna ni daisuki!

~kimi no nayami kizukazu sou warukatta kamo...zenbu uchiakenakute mochiron ii kara ne...kurai kao o shitetara kurai koto o yobu...omoi kimochi no mama iru no mottainai yo...RIDE ON~

Phrase of the day:
Restraint and release… A dream amidst the void… Another cloaked mask comes from within… The blade of the heart stands in stagnation… It’s a deep sleep, yearning for connections…

~Zettai happi ni naru kara ne!~