♣Kya!! Kam-kun no Nakamaru-kun no K-A-W-A-I-I!!! Aishiteru futari tachi!♣

Sunday, September 07, 2008

hey ya all!! i'm so angry & so happy!!! well... finally my juliet tagged me!! she even said that she missed me.. wa... so touched... you heard that bakajia!!! unlike you someone is so caring!!! ^^ so happy... tomorrow i can see my juliet.. wait for me oh dearest juliet... i travel through darkness & hardship just to see my beautiful flower.. lol.. goosebumps already.. hehe
now!!! bakajia!!! what with you flooding my tag board?? huh!!! so free & fun is it!? huh!!! and in your tag board.. you are very lame... so lame... &!! you ar!!! i want to smack your head!!! leave my Tadase alone!!! you already have you darling what!!! i pity Tadase... i know that you always bully him.. you'll see.. one day he'll reject you & run to my hands.. ohh~~ i'll comfort him..

ONE LAST THING!!! DON'T TOUCH OTHER PEOPLE'S BOYFRIEND!!! GRR!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!

i hope you're looking forward to your b'day... i have a big surprise for you... ^^ i big one... & i know that you're going to love it.. muhahaha!!! (witch laughing uncontrolably)

well... i have nothing much to say... actually i want to mention something.. but... it's pretty long and complicated... so i'll mention this next time... i want to splash all of my feelings onto the blog... well.. let the blog do the talking....

wa... just watched a debate... it's about love... Appearence vs Character... so funny!!! there's a part 2 next week... they showed the preview of it... OMG!!! a man from the audience came up and proposed to a lady who was debating... i mean they only showed the sence of him.. saying that he fall in love at first sight... then fall to her legs and said "I LOVE YOU! I HOPE YOU BECOME MY WIFE!" then he ran away.. i was so shocked... just stared at he tv then came back to my room... i mean.. wow! he's so daring!!

Well.. i also want my Ooji-sama to do the same... he'll like me for who i am that is.. ^^ Can't wait to meet my fated person... Oh! can't time just forward to when my fated person will propose to me!!! :$ kyaa!!! blushing already!! well... everything has their own time... ^^ i'll patiently wait till then... i can't wait to see him!!! i have already thought through...

in my life.. i'll only have a boyfriend.. that is my husband.... at around 20+ we'll get engaged... then for 2 years(see the circumstances then) we'll date... then get married... :$ kyaa!!! and my dates are to be every evenings!!! wow!! that will be fun... i do ot want my dates to be so expensive... i want it to be sweet and simple... ^^ yup yup.... for example... one evening we'll meet.. then go to coffee shop & have a drink... then hold hands & do window shopping... decide on our future.. like furniture and sorts... get to know each other better... then at night... we'll go to the top of the hill... on top of the hill there'll be a big sakura tree... at night there'll always be a cool breeze.. not too strong.. just right... & you can smell the freshness of the grass just like it rained a minute ago... when we are there... we'll lay down on the fresh grass and look up at the sky... on that night the sky will be clear... & there'll be a clear full moon... and a flood of stars will be surrounded around the moon.... it'll be so romantic... then we'll look up and try to create images of stars... like you join these stars in a particular way.. you'll get this picture... then he'll walk me home.. at the gate he'll kiss me goodbye then leave... i'll quickly run up to my room and open my window and look at him till he disappear slowly into the mist.. then i'll pray to god for him to be safe... kyaa!!! :$

^^ well... that's an example.. actually that was my first date dream... my dates are not nessesarily have to be expensive... they can be sweet & simple.. as long as my Ooji-sama likes me for who i am.. ^^ i'll be the happiest girl on earth... i mean women... lol.. lame right.. = =" trying to crack jokes...

okie better get going.. well. thx for reading my blog... well. this time you know about my life partner and how i want my life to go... next time will be about my hero.. well.. who the hero you might ask?? till next time.. hehe... need suspense mah?? ^^ good nitez.. sweet dreams.. love ya all!! take care!! "chuu"...

~ame agari asphalt toori de yasuragu... suri kireta kodomo ga fu to odori dasu... mizu tamari de dansu ano niji no shita...~

Phrase of the day:
I was preparing to walk on that road. The road to happiness. The road to the future. The road that had not been open to me before. With someone nearby to walk with me. Together forever, on this road…

~~~Zettai happi ni naru kara ne!~~~