♣Kya!! Kam-kun no Nakamaru-kun no K-A-W-A-I-I!!! Aishiteru futari tachi!♣

Friday, September 12, 2008

ya--hoo!! yo everyone!! how are you doing?? fine i hope!! well.. i finished reading "Tell Me Your Dreams" book... what can i say... so interesting!!! I mean.. i did not once thought that Alette, Toni and Ashely are one person who has MPD(Mental Personality Disorder).. who would have guessed?? i thought they were 3 different people.. well.. the book caught me... hehe.. ^^

well.. i would like to thank bakaval.. good luck to your studies too!! lets work hard towards the graduation day and so on and after... ^^" wahh!! stressed!! hope i'll do well for EOY.. my tamil teacher said that she's going to set o level standard and will be much more difficult then M-Y.. wahh!!! scary!! furthurmore.. Ms Sia said that her question are much more difficult then the bio workbook!!! i don't even know how to put it in words for such quetions and you want me to sit for a paper with higher standards!!! WAHHH!!!!

okie.. cool down wini.. well.. erm.. "Fan of Yours"... erm.. thx for tagging.. i appreciate your tags.. ^^ well.. you said that you know me so well but i don't know you that much... hmm.. are we classmates?? perhaps ex-classmates?? and you said.. "i really like you...the way you talk, smile, your joy, i just feel like you. not love. but like" wa.. i don't know what to say.. i am so touched... i mean because you like me for who i am... i can't be more delighted then this... i want to tell the whole world that someone likes me!! well.. you might think i'm exaggeratting.. that's because i found out that there are also people who hate me.. haiz~~ i just wanted to be liked not rejected... nvm.. i won't give up... there's still hope!! "A Light of Hope.. Cast Upon A Sea of Troubles.." is my saying.. hehe ^^you said that you pledge yourself as my secret admirer!! wa!! ^^ so happy!! well.. i don't know how to react actually.. i'm just filled with so much happiness at the moment.. words can't express my feelings.. somehow i had the feeling of needed and importance to someone.. you don't know how those words have made me happy.. if i knew who you were... i would run to you, hug you and pass my thanks.. ^^ you don't know how happy you have made me... ^^ i hope you will tag again.. hopefully you'll tell me who you are.. unless you want me to crack my head to guess who you are... well.. i hope we can become best friends...

wait.. you're a guy or girl.. i mean if a girl reads this.. they will feel touched... but if a guy reads this.. they might feel a bit.. how to say uncomfortable?? no... that's not the word... okie.. i can't find the word.. okie.. now i'm dying to know more about you!!! you said that you read blogs often... did you read mine from the very beginning??? i mean for real!!! i can't imagine it!! wahh!! i want to ask you a lot of things!! oh please tell me how you are!!!

okie.. today's programme.. well... i did mention that i'm going to talk about my hero right... so have you guessed who it is?? ^^ well.. it is not my boyfriend... ^^ he is non other than my grandpa... he's the best!!! he always encourage me.. cheer me up... make me laugh... and protect me from my parents scoldings.. wa.. i really am i naughty child.. hehe.. ^^ he's the best!!! no one can compare to him!!

you know he always tell me this... "Now.. Now.. Why are you crying?? You know that if your boyfriend sees you like this he'll run away.. Boys like strong willed girls!! So don't cry!! (i strated to cry more) Ok.. Ok... I was kidding!! Now.. Now.. Why are you crying?? Hmm.. This is not the Naren i know... The Naren i know is strong-willed... Never gives up... Always trying... And playful... Well.. That's her.. The Naren i know.. Not this girl who is crying for simple issues... Oh come on! How long do you plan on crying?? You want to badly flood my house with your tears is it?? Now.. Now... Here... (passing me a candy).. Did you know that candy carries the taste of happiness?? If you suck them, a flower will blossom in you mouth... ^^ Now.. Say 'AH..'.. So how does it taste?? Hmm? ^^ You know... Did anyone tell you that you look cuter if you smile? That's because a smile fits you.. ^^ People's looks doesn't come from how they look but what they really are... And you smile shows the real you.. I want to always see my princess smiling.. ^^ I want my princess to be happy always.. And when you get you first pay, you'll bring me out ok?? It's a promise! If you break.. Let's see.. I'll tickle you till you drop!! So always smile.. Be the real you and try your best.. There may be times when people hates you.. But i'm sure that when they know the real you.. They'll like you for real.. Then you can see the boys chasing after you... Hahaha.. ^^ My little princess is growing fast huh? I sometimes wish that time can stop for once... or repeat itself... ^^ Remember about the promise ok??"

Those were his last words... Then... We rarely see each other and talked... A couple of months ago i heard that he has cancer and won't live long.. I was shocked.. The doctor said that they are even sure wether he can live till next year!!

I wanted to cry!! What about the promise we have made?! Have you forgotten them?! You wanted to see you little princess grow old right?! Then don't leave me alone!! You're all i have!!! I'm not yet prepared for this to happen.. How can i lose someone who is so important to me!!! Well.. Even if you go.. I want you to know.. I'm still going to keep the promise.. After my first pay... I'll spend the time alone.. Imagining that you're there with me.. You'll be watching me from above right?? ^^ And i'm going to be me no matter what... Oh.. This is a message for you... Well.. i created it myself.. Hope you like it.. ^^

"The pouring light… …shines on my hands. The sunflowers swaying in the wind. A

scene of where you once were. The glaring reflection… …of the monochrome days.
Do you notice it too? The gentle colours brought along… …are shining. The world
visible so far in the distance; Always, if I reach out my hands… …there’s a place
to reach. Because I’m lonely… …there was pain. By running away… …nothing
would change. This place… …is where I believe I could go on living. Looking straight
ahead… …your eyes face mine without looking away. I’m still a little scared. But,
after it’s gone… …everything should be stopped. Let’s travel together on… …the
road leading ahead."

Hope you liked the message grandpa.. And i want you always know this.. ^^ You'll always be my hero! No matter what happens.. And i'll always be your little princess!! ^^ hehe..

Now... Back to bakajia... I thouht you said that i can contact you anytime.. Never sms me... Talking to your darling is it?? haiz~~ Don'r lose track of life okie... well.. wanted to tell you that Tadase and i are having a great time together.. ^^ hehe.. Don't bther us okie... Stick to your darling... well.. i wanted to tell Tadase this... ^^

"You taught me that… …there’s light in the sky… …sediments flow in the water…
…the wind will bring some kind of change… Words are an edged weapon, but at
the same time… …can become a tool wrapped in kindness. Even if people cannot
see eye-to-eye, people have hearts. Someone will notice sooner or later. I gave up
everything without knowing anything. I had abandoned everything… …but you
taught me little by little. Trying your best, without giving up. You pulled my hand
tightly. The words, “I like you”, carry too little weight. The words “I love you”,
are too ambiguous. Because I don’t know what’s most correct to write… …or
whether I can bring my feelings to light, so I write
– Tadase – Thank you for the world..."

Kyaa!! ^^ Tadase will like it right?? I created it myself!! ^^ I wonder what he'll say... ^^ You know there was a rumor... When a couple spend the Christmas together it means that they will be together forever... Nyaa!! So bakajia.. Don't bother us during Christmas okie?? ^^ We want to be together... Alone♥♥♥

Hehe.. okie.. Better get going... It's getting late.. Well.. You heard about my hero.. So what you think? My grandpa ia a great guy right?? ^^ He always is.. ^^ And i'm proud of being his grand daughter.. ^^ Heard that grandpa!! ^^ I love you!!! Okie okie.. Tadase don't get jealous.. hehe.. ^^ I too love you... Well you're my Ooji-sama afterall!! ^^ Hehe... Hope you liked the message... Once again i love you both!! ^^ Well.. I hope you engoyed today's post.. Till next time folks!! ^^ Take care! Sweet dreams! Love you all!! But I LOVE ♥♥♥TADASE♥♥♥ THE MOST!!! KYAA!!! :$ okie.. Good nights!! "Chuu"

~Shinjitsu dake o oimotome kizukeba soko ni kimi ga ita... Tokubetsu na sonzai wa itsuka kizuna ni kawaru... Kioku no sumi ni utsurikomu kirihanasenai kanashimi mo... Ima naraba koko de nara tsuyosa ni kawari asu e tsuzuku yo~

Phrase of the day:
One day, I’ll have gone away. When I’m no longer by your side, I’ll be unable to touch your gentle face or be heard when I call your name. Even when the stars die out.. Even when water stops flowing.. Promise me, that you’ll always remember me… Because one day, We’ll surely meet again…

~~~Zettai happi ni naru kara ne!~~~