♣Kya!! Kam-kun no Nakamaru-kun no K-A-W-A-I-I!!! Aishiteru futari tachi!♣

Sunday, October 12, 2008

hey you all?? wa... now is 00 05 and i'm posting.. = =" just felt bored... anyway it's just a short message.. then i want to go to bed... *yawn*yawn* let's get back to where we were...

SHUGO CHARA!!! EVIL MUCH!! I THOUGHT THE NEXT EPISODE NAGIHIKO IS RETURNING BUT HE IS'NT!!! ANOTHER GIRL WILL GO AGAINST AMU-CHI AND IS WORKING FOR EASTER!!! I SO HATE HER!!! BUT WHY HER!!! I WANT TO SEE NAGIHIKO QUIKCLY!!! I SO MISSED HIM!!!!

are'nt they cute!!! from left Tsukitomi Ikuto, Fujisaki Nagihiko, Hotori Tadase, Souma Kuukai and lastly Sanjo Kairi.. Aren't they cute and handsome!!! kyaa!!! *noose bleed*noose bleed* hehe = =" kidding.. first i choose Tadase!!! actually i also like Nagihiko... okie... better get going... will post again next time... hopefully tomorrow..

(This post is for fun.. so no Phrase of the day) well.. good day everyone.. ^^ let's do our best to the coming future... never looking back and keep marching forward!!! hehe.. ^^ *cheering*cheering* love ya all!! good night!! "chuu" hehe.. ^^